Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting to Know Me!

Shaundretta and her husband, Curtis


Welcome to my blog! My name is Shaundretta, I go by Shaun for short. I am a Junior at South where my major is Elementary Education. I love to teach. My preference is First or Second grade. When I was little, I would line up all my dolls and stuffed animals and play school! My first choice for college was Tuskegee University where I had a Presidential Scholarship. My options became limited once my now husband and I found out we were pregnant with our first child, Amya Ariel Crenshaw.

Amya posing with the care bears

Last year in May we got married, but we have been together for six years. Last August we gave birth to our second child, Aubree Chenell Crenshaw.

Aubree sitting on floor in front of refrigerator
I am very proud of myself and my achievements. If you would like to know anything else just ask!!

No comments: