Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Best of Fischbowl November "Why Wireless"

I read the article Why Wireless and found it interesting. It mention on point where it says we are moving from "handing" assignments in to "publishing" them. I use wireless all the time in fact when I made my first post I was sitting at a Taco Bell eating with friends.

Being wireless give me the option of being free as in not having to be plugged in to all these wires. I could be sitting anywhere and just pull out my laptop and start working. I don't have to be confined anywhere. "The computer is the primary instrument for intellectual and creative work in our society."- Gary Stager was a quote on the posting and when you think about it it is a fact. So I am thankful that I have learned how to do a Google document and travel anywhere around the world and don't have to carry a disk,jump drive or anything that would hold the info for me.

No comments: