Friday, November 7, 2008

Pocdast

After I downloaded iTunes to my computer at work I found myself coming in and listening to different thing every morning. The database is so enormous, there is so much to listen to. My Husband had an iPod, but couldn't get the hang of using it. It held pictures and

I found that I could learn how to do lots of things especially in my classroom. If there was something that i needed assistance on I could look a podcast and get instruction on how to use the item.

I can say that honestly before Dr. Strange's class I had no idea what a podcast was. I am excited that I have had the opportunity to learn who to do the many different skills that he is teaching me in class. I can take these skills to my own classroom and they would help me be a successful and effective teacher.

I am interested in finding a podcast that any elementary education teacher would have. I am just looking for ways to help myself be prepared for the career I chose.

No comments: