Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last Lecture

I found this lecture to be entertaining. It was about Randy Pausch childhood dreams, enabling the dreams of others and lessons learned. Randy show us how to accomplish goals in our lives. Even if we run into a brick wall we should find another route to help us succeed.

I thought he executed his lecture well. There was never a dull moment. I must admit when I saw that it was an hour long I dreaded it, but the first minutes had me excited. I found that even though he is dying he has not let that led him to being pessimistic about life. I guess because he has accomplished so many things.

One thing that we should do is have our goals mapped out. If we are able to see our goals, we could be more successful at achieving them. Randy says we need to learn how to take criticism well. If we ourselves know we are making mistakes and no one is correcting us then that means that people have given up on us.

Overall I thought the lecture was an inspiration to all students and I think that every college student should watch it. It would really keep them motivated because they might be standing in front of a brick wall and looking for a way around it.

No comments: