Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Class Blog

I chose Tina Dillen blog page. I chose her because oddly we have taken all our courses together this semester so I might as well get to know her!
The blogs are a good way for us to express ourselves. Just looking at Tina's blog page you can tell she really enjoyed the class. Together I think we could both agree that we probably would have never made/heard/ or even watch a podcast! But overall I think that we have learned how we should all incorporate technology in our lives because soon or later books will be replaced with the Kindle. (please watch the video)
Looking over her blogs there are many things that we agree on as far as technology in the class rooms. Blogs can be a great tool for the classroom when used in the proper way. It would allow for the students to communicate with teachers and their peers. I was looking over my own blogs one day and saw that Sara Large had left some comments on my page about some of my blog posting.It was a joy to see that my work was being looked at by my peers so I know that it would be a joy for the kids.
Overall I will continue to use my blogs beyond this class and hopefully can have some of my friends and family members to join so we can all start blogging. I mentioned blogs at work and no one knew what I was speaking about, so I have a long way to go!

No comments: