Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Positive Critic!

I know for a fact without listening to my podcast I can say that me and my partner should have been more engaged in the conversation. Because it was a DISCUSSION! She went through the information she had gathered then I went through the information I had gathered and we never responed on each other work or findings.
I listened to Mrs. Averitt group on internet sites for Elementary teacher. For the most part i think the podcast was okay. I think that we should practice more because there was a lot of UM's that started to get on my nerves. I know that as this being the first time many people were nervous.

I thumbed through a few more and I think that maybe we can learn how to project our voices because some of us sounded dry and not enthusiastic at all. For the most part I think that for the first time around that this was okay but like Dr. Strange said there is always room for improvement.

No comments: